Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Funny Things

So when I went to Italia I was on a plane for 13 hours. PLanes make me a little crazy. The night that we landed and I fell asleep I had a huge nightmare. All I can remember is that there were about three guys chasing me, I didn't know where the hell I was, except that I was in some sort of huge tunnel with pipes running along the sides, and I was freaked out. I suddenly came out of the tunnel and I was running down a steep hill. I kept running and I could hear the men behind me. I quickly turned a corner and hid behind a mailbox. They ran past without noticing. I darted out when they were out of sight. I turned the corner and ran into a house that had a door open. The rest is just them finding me in the house and then me trying to run away. I woke up and thought it was still happening and started screaming and crying. My dad took me into the bathroom and had me lay down in the bathtub. It worked pretty well. Anyway the most important thing in this story is the house that I ran into. When I went to Rhode Island to visit my brother at brown university we walked from our hotel up this hill and right past the same house that I hid in in my dream.

1 comment: